Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Crunchy Apple Dip

 
 
I grabbed this recipe from my cousin after she made it for one of my sister's wedding showers a few months ago. It really can't get easier than this! I did change it up a bit but overall, I got the idea from her.... Enjoy!

Ingredients:
Block of cream cheese (softened)
Caramel sauce
2 Chopped up candy bars (Heath, Snickers, etc.)
chocolate chips (optional)



Mix half of the chopped up candy bars with the block of cream cheese, then refridgerate 1 hour (or you can stick it in the freezer for 30 minutes if you're in a pinch).

Shape the cream cheese into a rectangle, and pour just enough caramel sauce over the top to cover it.

Add the remaining chopped candy bars to the top, and chocolate chips if desired.

Drizzle with additional caramel sauce and serve!

This is WONDERFUL to eat with Apples! But I must say, the hubs doesn't enjoy it as much with the chocolate chips...he prefers just the Heath Bar.

Easy Peasy!

ps....I had a hard time picking a photo from all the ones I took, so here are a few more! :P Some with chocolate chips, and  some without.



No comments:

Post a Comment